I used Orzo Pasta to make Stuffed Tomatoes that were not only healthy, but delicious. This Vegetarian Recipe can be made vegan by not adding the feta cheese. Although I made this Recipe with Orzo Pasta, rice can be substituted for this Stuffed Tomato Recipe.
The Orzo Pasta Salad Recipe below is a general guide. This Recipe is something that you should customize to your own taste.
Ingredients I used for this Orzo Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes:
* 1 1/2 Cups Orzo Pasta
* 2 Hot house tomatoes (cut in 1/2 and pulp removed)
* 1 Cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
* 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes (diced)
* 1/4 Cup Olives (sliced)
* 1 Medium Red Onion (diced)
* 1 Cup Cucumbers (half skin removed and all seeds removed and diced)
* 3 Tbsp. Flat leaf parsley (chopped or minced)
* 3 Tbsp. Olive oil (to Taste)
* 1 lime or lemon juice
* 2 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
* Salt and pepper to taste
Video URL: https://youtu.be/fjfWFh5mcPo