Here is another Bengali Veg Recipe Shorshe Bhindi or Dharosh Shorshe. It is very delicious Bengali vegetarian recipe with Lady finger and mustard paste. So let’s learn how to make Shorshe Bhindi and make it at home.
Ingredients of Sorshe Bhindi Recipe:
1. Ladies finger/ Bhindi / Dharosh (300 gm).
2. Turmeric powder (½ tsp).
3. Cumin powder (½ tsp).
4. Salt (as per your taste).
5. Sugar (as per your taste).
6. Mustard seeds paste (4 tbsp).
7. Black cumin seeds (¼ tsp).
8. 1 Bay leaf.
9. 1 dry red chilli.
10. Mustard oil (3 tbsp).
11. Slitted green chilli (4 no).
Methods of how to cook Sorshe Bhindi:
1. Heat the pan and add 3 tbsp mustard oil in it.
2. Add ¼ tsp black cumin powder, 1 bay leaf, and 1 dry red chilli. Fry it for 10 to 15 sec.
3. Add bhindi / ladies finger, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ¼ tsp salt. Mixed it well.
4. Close the lid and cook in medium flame for 5 min.
5. After 5 min fry it for 1 min more in high flame.
6. Add slitted green chilli, 4 tbsp mustard seeds paste, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, and 1 tsp sugar. Mixed it well. Cook in medium flame for 1 min.
7. Add 1 cup water. When boiling cover the lid for 5 min.
8. Now cook in high flame for 1 min.
9. Then taste it. Add more salt and sugar as per your taste.
10. Put off gas oven.
11. Serve hot sorshe dharosh with hot steamed rice, roti, paratha, luchi etc.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel: https://goo.gl/cK15aa
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/pcZQG6
Other Suggested Famous Bengali Veg Recipes:
Kancha Aamer Tok – Popular Bengali Raw Mango Recipe – Serve After Lunch
Chichingar Chechki – Popular Bengali Veg Recipe – Easy Niramish Recipe