This Baked Sesame Salmon is very easy and quick to prepare. The salmon pieces are marinated in a soy sauce, honey, ginger, sesame oil and garlic mixture which gives salmon a great flavor and a great balance between sweet and spicy. There’s no way not to fall in love with this recipe from the first bite.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes 4 servings
1 pound (500g) salmon
1 inch (2cm) piece of ginger, grated
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp (15g) sweet chili sauce
1 tbsp (15ml) rice vinegar
1 1/2 tbsp (30g) honey
3 tbsp (45 ml) soy sauce
1 tbsp (15g) sesame oil
Sesame seeds for serving
Green onion, chopped
1. In a small bowl combine ginger with garlic, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, rice vinegar, honey and sesame oil.
2. Cut the salmon in 4 pieces and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Place the salmon pieces in a bowl, pour the soy sauce marinade over it, cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 400F (200C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
5. Place the salmon pieces into the prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. From 5 to 5 minutes brush the top with the marinade used.
6. Sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped green onion on top and serve immediately over rice and vegetables. Enjoy!
Background music https://audiojungle.net/item/indie-folk/15456352