Learn How To Make Pomfret Fry Recipe, an Indian Style Fish Fry Recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this delicious Fish Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
3 Medium sized Pomfrets
½ cup Semolina
¼ cup Gram flour
4 tbsp. Red chilli powder
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tsp. Ginger garlic chilli crush
1 tbsp. coriander powder
1 tsp. Salt
1 Lemon (juice)
– In a bowl, add in chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, asafoetida, ginger garlic green chilli crush, lemon juice, salt and mix it well.
– Rub in the marination properly on the fish covering the whole fish.
– In a bowl mix semolina, gram flour and salt together and mix it well.
– In a pan heat some oil.
– Dab the fish in the above mix and place it in the pan.
– Fry the fish on a moderate flame.
– After a minute or so flip the fish and fry it on another side for another minute or so.
Serve hot with onion and lemon slices. Sprinkle some chaat masala on the top.
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1