How To Cook A Perfect Steak – In The Oven And Pan Seared On The Stove – Easy to Make Recipe
Here is a link to the meat thermometer I use: http://amzn.to/2cLLnvd
Hello, In this episode I will show you step-by-step how we cook the perfect pan seared steak without using a BBQ grill or special rubs.
Here are the ingredients I use for my pan seared steaks:
1. Kosher salt
2. Black pepper
5. Spray oil
Here is the step-by-step process I use to make my pan seared steaks just perfect:
1. I buy the steaks 4 to 5 days before we are going to cook them.
2. I seal the steaks well and let them sit in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days
3. I take the steaks out of the refrigerator about 30 minutes before I’m ready to cook them
4. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees
5. Use the kosher salt to cover the steaks on all four sides
5a. Add black pepper to the steaks
6. Put foil in a backing dish and spry it with oil
7. Place the steaks in the backing dish and put the meat thermometer in one of the steaks
8. Bake until the internal temperature of the steaks reaches 125 degrees (about 35-40 minutes)
8a. While the steaks are cooking in the oven, I melt one stick of butter and mix with minced garlic
9. Take the steaks out of the oven
10. Spray large pan with oil and set the burner to “high” to sear the steaks
11. When the oil starts to sizzle, carefully place the steaks in it
12. Sear each one of the 4 sides for about 45 seconds each (for medium rare to medium)
13.After you take the steaks out of the pan, slice one of them to check if done to your taste.
14. Spread butter and garlic on both sides of the stakes
As a side to our perfect oven baked pan seared steaks, we usually have steamed asparagus with sea salt, or steamed green beans with garlic, spry oil, salt and dill (dry or fresh depending on the season).
You can also use the extra butter and garlic mix to sprinkle on your veggie side of choice.
P.S. This is always more than enough for one meal, so we hardly ever have a third option on the plate. We prefer to have an extra serving of greens, than potato or rice or corn.
*This pan seared steak recipe can be used for pork chop as well
#steak #cooking #recipes
I hope you find this episode helpful!
If you have any questions about this video, please post them in the comment section and I will answer them.
Good luck and have fun!
If you like this pan seared steak recipe, give it thumbs up and share it on social media. And if this is your first time visiting my channel, please subscribe for many more delicious recipes and tips on organic, natural and healthy lifestyle and gardening.
I hope you find this video helpful and if you have any questions, please post them in the comment section and I will answer them.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/AnOldSchoolHome?sub_confirmation=1
PLEASE SUPPORT MY CHANNEL WHEN SHOPPING ON AMAZON:
MORE HOW TO COOK THE PERFECT STEAK VIDEOS:
1. HOW TO COOK A PERFECT STEAK IN THE OVEN AND ON THE GRILL: https://youtu.be/TpkfmbjUxgI?list=PLExtnhBai_NuWCrXPW6DhymzYAHOMgzNI
2. HOW TO COOK A PERFECT STEAK IN THE OVEN ONLY: https://youtu.be/TpkfmbjUxgI?list=PLExtnhBai_NuWCrXPW6DhymzYAHOMgzNI
MY VIDEO EQUIPMENT:
Camera – Nikon D7200: http://amzn.to/2j03CRf
Microphone – Rode: http://amzn.to/29pFcer
Tripod – Manfrotto: http://amzn.to/29pFiTq
More Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLExtnhBai_NuWCrXPW6DhymzYAHOMgzNI
Tweets by AnOldSchoolHome
An Old School Home