Corporate Chef Paul Schieble showcases the perfect way to grill a Tomahawk Steak. Take notes and be sure to try this at home.
– 32 oz. Grand Western Reserve Tomahawk Steak
– Sea Salt
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Roasted Vegetables
– Sprinkle sea salt onto both sides of the steak and rub it in
– Coat steak with Extra Virgin Olive Oil on both sides
– Grill until reach your desire doneness.
– Once cooked on one side, flip to the other
– Cook to 105°F to 110°F for rare, 125°F for medium internal temperature.
– Take off grill and let rest for six to seven minutes
– Place steak onto cast-iron pan alongside roasted vegetables
– Add finishing salt
Now you’re ready to indulge in this rich and tender steak!
Purchase Our Grand Western Reserve Tomahawk Steak today: http://bit.ly/2BkFDo1
Follow Us on Social Media:
Delivering Steakhouse Quality Meats Directly to your Door. The Steak of The Steaks, an improved eating experience.
Order today and receive it tomorrow with our next day delivery for all orders.
For more information please visit https://www.GrandWesternSteaks.com