Chicken Crockpot Recipe Teriyaki-Recipe 1
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, ginger, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce sesame oil and rice vinegar.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred with two forks.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce from the slow cooker through a strainer into a saucepan.
- Place the saucepan on the stove over medium high heat and bring to a simmer.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch with the water until dissolved.
- Pour the cornstarch into the pan and bring a boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has just thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the shredded chicken and toss to coat the chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions, then serve.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Teriyaki-Recipe 2
For 4 Servings
- ½ cup soy sauce(125 mL)
- ½ cup honey(150 g)
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar(60 mL)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 breasts chicken
- 3 tablespoons corn flour
- ¼ cup water(60 mL)
- spring onion, to taste
- sesame seed, to taste
- Mix the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, onion, garlic, pepper and ground ginger together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Oil the slow cooker and add the chicken breasts. Pour the sauce over the chicken, cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove and drain the chicken and set aside in a large bowl.
- Shred thoroughly with two forks.
- Transfer the leftover sauce into a saucepan and add water mixed with the cornflour. Reduce over a medium heat until thick.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Serve over a bed of rice with spring onions and sesame seeds!
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Teriyaki-Recipe 3
- 3-4 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 tsp corn starch
- 4 tsp cold water
- cooked rice
Place chicken in crock pot on lowheat.
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper in a separate bowl. Mix and pour over the chicken.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours until chicken is tender. Remove chicken, place on a plate and shred with a fork.
Take the fat out of the reserve liquid left in the crock pot by pouring it through a mesh strainer into a saucepan (or scoop out the fat with a slotted spoon).
Place liquid in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth and gradually stir into saucepan until it is thick.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Teriyaki-Recipe 4
- 1kg (2.2 lb) chicken thighs
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp ginger, crushed
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In the slow cooker, add the garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and the pepper.
- Add the chicken and baste it with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and place it to the side.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cornstarch with the water until it forms a smooth paste.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture into the slow cooker and mix.
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy.