Chicken Crockpot Recipe Tenderloin-Recipe 1
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken tenders breasts will work fine too
- 1 lb. bag baby carrots
- 1.5 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes cut into wedges
- ½ cup salted butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Add the chicken down in the middle of the slow cooker. Add the potatoes on one side and the carrots on the other side.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and parsley.
- Pour the butter mixture over the chicken and veggies.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Tenderloin-Recipe 2
- 6 chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup pure Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- Season the chicken tenders with the garlic salt and a bit of pepper. Place in the crockpot.
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and the Dijon mustard. Mix well.
- Pour over the chicken tenders.
- Turn on your crockpot and either cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Tenderloin-Recipe 3
- 2 pounds chicken brease tenderloins
- 1 1/2 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Use a greased liner or grease the slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients; mix well and pour over the chicken.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Tenderloin-Recipe 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients and, if desired, browning suace; rub over chicken. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker; add broth. Cover and cook on low until chicken is tender, 4-5 hours.