Chicken Crockpot Recipe Ranch-Recipe 1
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning or two tbsp homemade ranch seasoning, 1/2 tsp reserved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Pour the chicken broth into the crock pot. Lay the chicken breast on top, then top with the ranch seasoning. Cover and cook on high for 2.5 hours.
- At the end of the cook time, remove the chicken and shred it. Drain the broth, reserving 1/4 cup of the broth.
- Place the shredded chicken, the reserved ranch seasoning and broth, and cream cheese back into the crock pot and stir until everything is evenly combined.
- Serve on top of rice, in pita pockets, stuffed in baked potatoes, or any of the other ideas mentioned in this post!
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Ranch-Recipe 2
1 container (8 oz) chive & onion cream cheese spread
1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing & seasoning mix
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lb)
4 1/2 cups cooked long-grain white rice
1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 Spray inside of 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese spread uncovered on High 25 to 30 seconds or until slightly warm and can be stirred smooth. Add soup, milk, dressing mix, garlic powder and pepper, beating well with whisk.
- 2 Add chicken to bottom of slow cooker; pour soup mixture over chicken. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Serve chicken and sauce over rice. Top with bacon and green onions before serving.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Ranch-Recipe 3
- Chicken tenders or breasts I used 1.76 LB chicken tenders
- 1 Ranch Seasoning Dry Mix Packet
- 1 can Cream of Chicken or Cream of Mushroom Soup plus 1 can of water or milk
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and mix well.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Ranch-Recipe 4
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream (or more if you like, I sometimes use 1 cup)
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- Lawry’s Season Salt
- Place chicken in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Sprinkle chicken with Lawry’s salt and pepper.
- Mix soup and sour cream together pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle package of ranch mix over the top. Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Serve over rice or potatoes.