Chicken Crockpot Recipe Pot Pie-Recipe 1
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 large russet potato peeled and diced
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breasts diced
- 1 can cream of celery soup 10.5 oz
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.5 oz
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- black pepper to taste
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables defrosted
- 8 baked biscuits homemade or refrigerated
- Add onion, potato and chicken to a 4qt slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, broth and seasonings. Stir into chicken mixture and cook on high 4 hours or low 7 hours.
- Add mixed vegetables and cook 1 hour more.
- Meanwhile, bake biscuits as directed in recipe or on refrigerated biscuit container.
- Stir pot pie mixture, spoon into bowls and top with biscuits.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Pot Pie-Recipe 2
- 2 – 3 boneless chicken breasts frozen (no need to thaw)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3-4 potatoes (peeled and diced)
- (1) 16 oz bag of Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- Place everything in the crock pot except the biscuits.
- Cook on low all day.
- Remove chicken and Shred. Add back into the crock pot and stir to combine.
- Bake your biscuits and serve a biscuit on top of each bowl.
- It is delicious and very easy!
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Pot Pie-Recipe 3
1 c. carrots, diced
1 Medium Onion, Diced
1 bag frozen peas
1 bag frozen corn (or 1 can corn, juices drained)
2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 cans cream of chicken soup
3 c. water
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk biscuits)
- Pour carrots, onion, peas and corn into the slow cooker. Chop chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and add to the slow cooker, along with soup and water. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder and stir.
- Cover with lid and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours (or on low for 6 to 8).
- Once time is almost up, preheat oven to 350°. Turn off slow cooker and place all of the biscuit dough pieces side by side on top of the chicken mixture. Remove the ceramic, inner part of the slow cooker (the bowl) and place it in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the tops of the biscuits are golden. Ladle chicken pot pie into bowls and serve.