Chicken Crockpot Recipe Pasta-Recipe 1
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (28-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 pound penne
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Place chicken into a 6-qt slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed tomatoes, onion, basil, oregano, parsley and red pepper flakes, if using. Stir into the slow cooker and gently toss to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred, using two forks.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Stir pasta and chicken into the slow cooker; top with cheeses. Cover and cook on low heat for an additional 10-20 minutes, or until the cheeses have melted
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Pasta-Recipe 2
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1.25 pounds chicken tenders
- salt and pepper to taste
- 25 oz marinara sauce one jar
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning*
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 lb pasta
- Add diced onion, garlic, chicken breasts, cream cheese, marinara sauce, and some seasonings into a cold crockpot.**
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours. If your crockpot runs hot, you might want to check the chicken for doneness at 2 1/2 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove, shred and return back to crockpot. At this point remove the bay leaves as well. Stir to melt cream cheese into sauce completely.
- Toss with freshly cooked pasta and serve.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Pasta-Recipe 3
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- (2) 28 oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound penne cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Place the chicken salt pepper, tomatoes, onion, and italian seasoning in the crock pot. I used a 6 quart slow cooker.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred the chicken and stir back in the crock pot
- Stir in the cooked pasta, and mozarella cheese
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
Then melt the butter in a saucepan and sauté the bread crumbs until they are a dark brown color.
Sprinkle the sautéd bread crumbs over the pasta. Serve and enjoy!