Looking for a decadent yet simple Paleo chicken recipe? Learn how to make Creamed Curried Chicken, Paleo style! Creamed Curried Chicken is your go-to, guilt-free choice for comfort food. This recipe is both simple and delightful and is guaranteed to have your family wanting more.
To purchase your own Grass-Fed Organic Ghee, visit www.pureindianfoods.com. Our family has been creating ghee in small batch preparation for over 125 years, using only milk from grass-fed, ethically raised premium cows. We have used the same process for many generations and make no unnecessary additions to our ghee—no salt or preservatives.
We hope you enjoy this savory dinner that is also healthy and good for your waistline. Please share your thoughts with us!
1.5 pounds organic chicken
1 cup organic chicken broth
1 TBSP Cultured Ghee, divided
1 tsp Curry Powder Seasoning Blend
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
Sea salt to taste
16 oz organic baby spinach
4 cloves garlic, slivered
1) In a large saucepan, add broth and chicken and allow them to simmer over low heat.
2) When chicken is done (about 45 minutes), place chicken on plate to cool and reduce broth down to half a cup. Pour into measuring cup to check when you feel like it’s close.
3) Rinse saucepan and put it back over low heat, then add ½ TBSP Cultured Ghee and curry powder. Stir constantly while sautéing for a couple minutes.
4) Add broth and coconut milk, then whisk.
5) Cut up your chicken into small pieces, then add it to your sauce. Stir it in and allow chicken to absorb all that goodness.
6) Melt the other ½ TBSP Cultured Ghee in another saucepan. When melted, add your slivered garlic and sauté for a minute. Add your baby spinach, and let it cook down.
7) Season both with sea salt; add curry powder if needed.
8) Plate the spinach and serve the chicken over it.