Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Here is what you’ll need!
Chicken Pesto and Zucchini “Pasta”
4 cups basil
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup pine nuts
2 cloves garlic
½ lemon, juiced
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
½ cup olive oil
1 cup cherry tomatoes
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
1. In a food processor, combine the basil, Parmesan, pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Pulse until smooth texture. Set aside.
2. With a vegetable peeler, shave ribbons of the zucchini until you reach the seeds. Set aside.
3. Slice the cherry tomatoes and set aside.
4. Heat a skillet over medium high. Add a little oil to the pan, the chicken breasts, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and browned on all surfaces.
5. Turn off the heat and add the cherry tomatoes, pesto, and zucchini ribbons. Toss until well combined and heated through.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
That Healthy Feeling
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.