Hey guys! Shyan is back again and this time he will show you how to cook up a delicious plate of Cinnamon Pumpkin Salad with Salmon.
Not only sweet and savoury but it also packs a punch of nutrition values.
Watch till end of the video and you will stand a chance to win a prize from Signature Market (worth RM150) which is featured in the video.
Click here to SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/2VHWOv4
Follow us on FB now — https://bit.ly/2RR26pA
Follow us on Instagram now– https://bit.ly/2Ue1I1e
Signature Market official marketplace–https://bit.ly/2RfXMuY
Follow our Signature Market lifestyle blogs–https://bit.ly/2FPQNHP
Ow Yong Ruey Shyan
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/goclean_my/
1. Organic Pumpkin
2. Signature Market’s Organic Roasted Chickpeas
3. 2 Pieces Salmon Steak
4. Leafy Greens to your preference
5. Signature Market’s Organic Cinnamon Powder
6. Signature Market’s Organic Lemon Vinegar
7. Olive Oil
8. Signature Market’s Raw Cane Sugar
9. Black Pepper
10. Sea Salt
11. Signature Market’s Organic Buckwheat
1. First, chop your pumpkin into small cubes and do remember to remove the seeds and skin.
2. Season the pumpkin cubes with cinnamon powder, raw cane sugar and drizzle a bit of olive oil.
3. Pan fry the pumpkin cubes under low fire until golden brown and tender.
4. Prepare a small bowl of Buckwheat to simmer in a pot of hot water for around 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Season your salmon steak with sea salt and pepper and pan fry them for a few minutes until golden brown, one side at a time.
6. Mix a bowl of leafy greens for the salad. Drizzle in a few teaspoons of Organic Lemon Vinegar and also the buckwheat and pumpkin cubes prepared earlier.
7. Slice up your salmon and serve them with the salad.
8. Finally, serve the Cinnamon Pumpkin Salad with Salmon with a sprinkle of Organic Chickpeas.