Based on this recipe from Skinnytaste – http://www.skinnytaste.com/loaded-cauliflower-mash-bake/
4 slices of Alfresco Chicken Bacon
24 oz. cauliflower florets
2 tsp minced garlic
1/3 cup unsweetened cashewmilk
1 Tbl light butter
salt/pepper to taste
1/4 cup fat free shredded cheddar
1/4 cup fat free shredded mozzarella
1. Boil cauliflower until tender – about 20 minutes. Drain and return to the pot.
2. Add the cashewmilk, butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Puree with hand blender.
4. Add in green onions and fat free cheddar.
5. Transfer to baking dish and top with fat free mozzarella and bacon.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.