Weight Watcher friendly recipes – with smart points!! Please let me know if you have any questions!
Roasted Chicken & Veggies over Rice
Smart points: 7
Simply Filling: YES
• 2 medium chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into ½ inch pieces
• 1 cup broccoli florets
• 1 small red onion, chopped
• 1 medium yellow squash, chopped
• 1 medium zucchini, chopped
• 8 brussel sprouts, halved
• 2 packets of Italian seasoning
• Seasoning blend (optional)
• Cooking spray
• 2 cups cooked brown rice
1. Pre-heat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet.
2. Place the chicken and veggies in a bowl. Sprinkle all the spices evenly over the chicken and veggies. Spread on baking sheets. Spray with cooking spray.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is tender.
Hi I’m Jess! I am a wife and mother working outside the home following the Weight Watchers program. Please follow along my Weight Watchers Journey to Healthy!
Recipes – https://goo.gl/xisMxb
Pinterest: jvaughn74 – https://www.pinterest.com/jvaughn74/
Thank you for watching, please like, comment and subscribe!
Heaviest weight: 280
WW Starting weight: 234.4
Current weight: 190.4
Santo Rico by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)