If you enjoyed this video, please give it a thumbs up, and don’t forget to subscribe! I would love to have you as a part of my YouTube family.
Subscribe here : https://bit.ly/2pWpoue
Asian Chicken Salad 6points per salad
Marinated Chicken – 1 point
2tbsp Kraft Light Asian toasted sesame dressing – 2 points
10 gm Chow mein noodles – 1 point
1/2oz almonds -2
Egg McMuffin Casserole – 5 points per serving
8 light healthy life English muffins
1 cup velveeta shreds
2 1/2 cups fat free milk
Salt and pepper
Cook 350 for 45-50 minutes. Makes 8 servings
Sheet Pan Kung Pao Chicken – 6 points per serving
6 tablespoons low sodium-soy sauce 1 tablespoon hoisin 2 tablespoons honey½ teaspoon fresh minced ginger2 cloves garlic minced1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper chili flakes2 tablespoons cornstarch
½ cup water plus more as needed to thin out sauce2 medium skinless boneless chicken thighs or breasts cut into 1″ inch cubes
Salt and black pepper to taste1 medium zucchini chopped into halves
1 red bell pepper1/3 cup roasted unsalted cashewssesame seeds for garnish
1. For the sauce:
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, red pepper chili flakes, garlic, ginger, cornstarch and water until combined. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. For the chicken and vegetables
4. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or foil coated with cooking spray and set aside.
5. Season chicken with salt and black pepper then drizzle spoonfuls of sauce over the chicken coating well on both sides. Reserve at least half of the sauce for later.
6. Cook in preheated oven for 8 minutes then remove the pan.
7. Arrange the dried red chilis, zucchini, bell peppers and cashews in a single layer around the chicken. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper and drizzle spoonfuls of the sauce and toss everything to coat. Return to the oven and cook for another 8-12 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.**
8. Remove pan from oven and drizzle with remaining sauce. Serve over rice or quinoa and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Some products used today can be found in my Amazon Store:
Weight Watchers Connect: CookingKate
#mealprep #weightwatchersmealprep #healthymealprep