Winter’s most favourite mouth-watering hot and sour soup. You can serve as appetizer to your guests in Special dinner or lunch. Serve very hot to enjoy its real taste.
Chicken breast – 1 large (boiled &; shredded)
Chicken stock – 2½ – 3 kg
Frozen Corn paste – 1 cup (ground)
Green chillies – 4 small sized
Black pepper powder – 1 tbsp
Salt as required
Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce – 2 tbsp
White vinegar – 3 tbsp
Chicken cube – 1
Cornflour – 6 tbsp
Eggs – 2
Capsicum – (1 mediam sized) chopped
Sesame oil – ½ tsp
1. In a deep pan add the chicken breast and 8 cups of water, boil the chicken till cooked completely.
2. Remove the chicken once boiled, shred the chicken and keep the stock aside.
3. In a wok add the chicken stock, Corn ground paste, whole green chillies 6, black pepper powder, salt,
Soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, chicken cube and the shredded chicken, bring it to a boil.
4. Cover and cook till tender.
5. When soup is almost done then removes green chillies from it.
6. In a bowl dissolve corn flour in water to make the paste and add in soup gradually and cook until it
7. Add chopped capsicum, stir and simmer.
8. Add sesame oil and stir for 2-3 minutes more.
9. Once the soup is thickened, beat the egg and slowly add it to the soup, stirring continuously.
10. Once the soup achieves the desired consistency, turn off the flame and dish out.
Your tasty chicken hot and sour soup is ready to serve
Like Us On:
google plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/117467936812575563032