Learn how to make Trifle Pudding, a very colourful and easy to make, no bake dessert recipe by chef Kanak. This is very mouthwatering and can be made in quick time.
Looking for some quick and crowd pleasing dessert recipes? Here’s chef Kanak who brings you the recipe of a very delicious and colourful dessert called the trifle pudding, Check out how this sweet and colourful delight can be prepared in no time and so perfectly satisfies your sweet tooth.
2 cups assorted fruits (strawberry, banana, kiwi, apple)
1 medium sized basic vanilla sponge cake in cubes
2 cups vanilla custard
3 – 4 tbsp sugar syrup / orange juice
1/2 cup whipped cream
some pistachio, almonds and chocochips to garnish
– In the serving glass / jar, add the layer of cake.
– Then pour in the sugar syrup / orange juice
– Then add the chopped fruits.
– Next goes in the prepared custard and make a thick layer of it.
– Then spread the whipped cream all over it.
– Repeat all the above layers.
– Garnish with some pistachio, chocochips and almonds.
– The colourful and delicious trifle pudding is ready to be served.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kanak’s Kitchen Menu ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Delicious Appetizers / Starters Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/UtVxqe
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/ehEbMv
Easy To Cook Chicken Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/YOXUli
Authentic Chinese Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/qnqrc2
Yummy and Lip Smacking Desserts ➔ https://goo.gl/Grgh01
Irresistible Healthy Sweets ➔ https://goo.gl/aBnAeH
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook ➔ https://www.facebook.com/kanakskitchen/
Instagram ➔ http://instagram.com/kanakskitchen/
Google+ ➔ https://plus.google.com/+KanaksKitchen
Twitter ➔ https://twitter.com/kanakskitchen
Subscribe here ➔ http://goo.gl/z8RCxr