Magic Cake presents making Rainbow Play-Doh Cake for Disney Princesses Cinderella. In this video tutorial, we will show you the step by step method on how to Make A Cinderella Rainbow Play-Doh Cake.
Subscribe to our channel for fun and new “how to” videos.
How To Make a Perfect Cake Recipe
Are there any tips that can help us in this constant search for the cake that grows, is it soft, cuddly or is it tips on How To Make a Perfect Cake Recipe?
My goal was to propose a few steps and get you to follow them to understand How To Make a Perfect Cake Recipe and apply it to all your Cake Recipe.
– Aluminum shapes are the most suitable and most used
– Avoid using silicone or Teflon forms. They overheat and burn the cake out before it’s ready.
– Use the ingredients at room temperature so that the mixture does not get frozen in the oven and compromise the efficiency of the yeast.
– Use a scale whenever possible. If the recipe is in cups, always use a measuring cup.
– The yeast used is the chemical. To test if it is good, put a little yeast on water, it should bubble.
– Preheat the oven before starting to make the recipe.
– The oven already heated at the cooking temperature (180 degrees) is primordial so that the yeast is activated and the cake grows correctly.
– The oven temperature for cakes is 180 to 200 degrees.
– Very low temperatures leave the cake soles and very high burn the dough out and leave the raw cake in the middle.
– Make the mise en place of the recipe (separate all the ingredients in the quantities that will be used).
– Grease the shapes before starting to beat the cake so that the process occurs at one time and the dough is not “waiting” in the bowl.
As the yeast is also activated when it comes in contact with the liquid, this can decrease its efficiency inside the oven.
– Currently the most practical way of smearing the forms is with spray molding (bought in specialist houses for bakers), already has national brands with affordable prices.
But smearing with butter and flour works great.
PERFECT CAKE RECIPE – TIME TO BAKE
– Bake the dough in 2 or even 3 shapes of the same diameter decreases the oven time
It also makes it easier to split the layers of cake to stuff.
– The baking time varies according to the size of the shape, but on average, 35 minutes.
– Do not open the oven for at least 20 minutes.
The cold air entering it compromises the action of the yeast and the cake can solar.
– Bake the cake in the center of the conventional oven.
In the lower grille it picks up direct heat from the flame and can burn in the background.
“To know if the cake has roasted, I press it lightly.” The dough should be firm.
The stick test works, but in heavily aerated cakes it can make the cake wilt a little.
– While the cake is roasted, take out the oven and let it cool down at room temperature.
Allowing it to cool in the oven may dry out as it will continue to cook while it is still warm in the oven.
– If possible, bake the cake one day in advance.
The rest time of the dough leaves the cake more stable and moist.
When the Cake Recipe is completely cold, wrap well in paper stock and leave it in a cool place.