Learn How To Make Eggless Molten Choco Lava Cake recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make this Eggless Recipe of Chocolate Lava Cake and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
65 gms. Maida
30 gms. Cocoa Powder
¼ tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Baking powder
130 gms. Caster Sugar
100 ml. Milk
100 ml. Water
50 ml. Vegetable Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla essence
½ tsp. Instant Coffe Powder (optional)
1. Sieve together maida, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Now mix caster sugar to it until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, mix milk, water, vegetable oil, vanilla essence and instant coffee powder together.
4. Now mix the wet and dry ingredients together carefully and make sure no lumps are formed in the batter.
5. Once the batter is smooth pour it in a well greased ramekin bowl.
6. Add 3 pieces of your favourite chocolate to the bowl.
7. Bake this in a preheated oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
8. Once out of the oven let the cake cool for 10 minutes.
Enjoy Gooey molten lava cake! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host : Upasana Shukla
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood