Chocolate Cake Recipes
#ChocolateFudgeCake #christmascake #egglesscake #chocolatesoojicake
Chocolate Fudge Cake
All purpose flour – 1 & 3/4 cups
Coco powder – 3/4 cup
Salt – 1 tsp
Baking Soda – 1 1/2 tsp
Baking powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 2 cups
Vegetable Oil – 1/2 cup
Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
Egg – 2 nos
Milk – 1 cup
Hot Water – 1 cup
Butter – 2 tbsp
For Chocolate Ganache (icing)
Fresh Cream – 200 ml
Plain Chocolate – 200 gms
*Measurement: 1 cup = 250 ml
**Cake tins: 2 nos.
1. First mix the dry ingredients together. All-purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, baking powder, sugar
2. Add the wet ingredients now. Vegetable oil, vanilla essence, eggs, milk
3. Gently blend the mix, then add 1 cup hot water and mix
Note: No need to blend for long.
4. Grease the cake tins)or place butter paper if you are comfortable) then dust the tins with flour
5. Pour the cake batter to 3/4 height of the tins. Bake at 180 for 40 mins.
Note: Check by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, without sticking, then its cooked.
Making Chocolate Ganache
6. To a saucepan, add fresh cream & chocolate. Melt completely in low flame.
7. With a knife, separate the sides of the cake from the tin
8. Flip a plate on top and flip back with the tin to transfer the cake
9. Slice the cakes horizontally to half.
10. To the bottom half of one, spread the icing. Then place the bottom of the other cake.
11. Again spread the icing on top and layer the top portion of a the cake.
12. Now spread the icing all over the cake. Its Done! Decorate as you wish!!
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE SOOJI CAKE
Maida/All-purpose flour – 1/2 cup
Sooji/Semolina/Rava – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Salt – 1/4 Tsp.
Baking powder – 2 Tsp.
Baking soda – 1 Tsp.
Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1 cup (250 ml)
Melted Butter – 85 grams
Vanilla Essence – 1 Tsp.
For cake tin
Butter to grease
Flour to dust
Vanilla Ice cream
Grated Milk/Dark chocolate
1. Take a huge mixing bowl and add all-purpose flour (maida), sooji (rava/semolina), sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder to the bowl.
2. Mix the ingredients together using a hand beater.
3. Then, pour the cup of milk into the bowl. Add the melted butter and vanilla essence to the contents of the bowl.
4. Mix well using a hand beater or electric beater so that no lumps are formed. Your cake batter is ready.
5. Now, take a cake tin (1/2 kg tin) and grease it well with some butter. Then, add some flour and dust the pan completely.
6. Pour the batter into the cake tin.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
8. After preheating the oven, place the cake tin in the oven and let it bake for 45 minutes on 180 degrees.
9. After the cake is baked, remove it carefully from the pan. Cut the cake evenly in two horizontally. Now, using a cutter, cut a circle from the middle.
10. Add a scoop of ice cream on top of the cake and pour chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup over it. Finally, top it with some grated milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
11. Voila! Your Sooji Chocolate cake with ice cream is ready for serving.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com