Make this Ice cream cake with just 5 ingredients. This eggless ice cream cake recipe in Hindi is very easy to make and that too without oven or microwave. I made this cake in pressure cooker
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder
• 4 cups vanilla icecream
• 2 tsp baking powder
• Choco chips (optional)
How to make:
1. In a mixing bowl put vanilla ice-cream and let the ice-cream melt naturally so keep it at room temperature for some time before making cake. You can use any flavor of ice-cream to make this cake but make sure ice-cream should be full cream ice-cream for better result. Low fat or dairy-free ice-cream will not work well.
2. Today I am going to make ice-cream in pressure cooker so for that take 5 litre pressure cooker and put salt inside the pressure cooker. Instead of salt you can use sand also. Put one stand on top of the salt and cover the lid. Let the cooker heat for 10 minutes on medium-low flame. Meanwhile let’s prepare the batter.
3. Once the ice-cream gets melt sieve flour, Sugar, baking powder, and cocoa powder, mix it well till no lumps.
4. If the mixture is very thick then add water as required to make medium thick batter. Batter is ready.
5. Grease the tin with oil.
6. Transfer ice-cream cake batter into greased rectangular tin; tap the tin so that batter spread evenly.
7. Spread some Choco chips on top and put the cake tin inside the heated pressure cooker onto stand. Cover the lid and remove the whistle and let the cake bake on low flame for 30 minutes.
8. After 20 minutes let’s check the cake for that uncovered the lid and at this time ice-cream cake was ready so time may vary according to the heat also.
9. You can also bake this cake in oven at 180 degree for 30 minutes.
10. Once baked take out the ice-cream cake tin from the pressure cooker and let it cool down for sometime before inverting.
11. Scratch the sides and inert the cake onto plate and let the cake cool down completely before cutting into slices.
12. Soft, spongy, fluffy Chocolate ice-cream cake is ready.
13. Cut into slices and serve.
Subscribe My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-N2GFf6Dmna8NZ51vO–Lg/join
See all the tools I use: https://www.amazon.in/shop/mintsrecipeshindi
Download Mintsrecipes App: https://mintsr.me/2IdW2iK