Watch this video to find out the recipe for the delicious Chicken Croissants, don’t forget to subscribe to the channel for more amazing recipes
2 medium boneless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
1 tablespoon oil
3-4 spring onion bulbs, chopped
3-4 garlic cloves chopped
1 small green capsicum, finely chopped
1 teaspoon soy sauce
Salt to taste
1 tablespooon cornstarch
2-3 green chillies, chopped
½ teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
¼ cup chopped spring onion greens
100 grams croissant dough
Refined flour for dusting
Milk as required for milk wash
1. Preheat oven at 200º C.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add garlic and sauté for ten
seconds. Add spring onion bulbs and sauté for thirty seconds.
Add capsicum and sauté.
3. Add chicken and mix well. Sauté till the chicken is properly
4. Add soy sauce, salt and crushed black peppercorns and mix
5. Add spring onion greens and mix well. Set aside to cool.
6. Dust the worktop lightly with some flour and roll the dough.
With a large knife, trim the edges cut the dough lengthways
into two equal strips and cut them out in triangles and
refrigerate for a few minutes.
7. Place the triangles one at a time, on the worktop, with the long
point nearest you. Stretch out the two shorter points, put some
stuffing in the center and then starting from short edge, roll up
the triangles towards you.
8. As soon as they are shaped, place the croissants on a baking
tray. Leave them in warm place until doubles in size. This will
take about ten minutes.
9. Glaze the croissants lightly with milk wash and place the tray
in the preheated oven and bake for fifteen minutes.
10. Serve warm.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor