Learn how to make spiced pumpkin muffins at home. These are easy to make, healthy, super moist and delicious. I flavoured them with Cardamom powder, nutmeg and cinnamon. Addition of oats, whole wheat flour and fresh pumpkin puree makes them fiber rich.
For more tasty recipes, please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
Our Blog: http://eateastindian.com/
1 Cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp cardamom pwd
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup oil
1.5 cup pumpkin puree
3/4 cup plain yogurt (Mine was thick so I whisked it with some plain milk)
1. Bake sugar pumkins at 350 F for 50-60 mins. Once they are done, let them cool down and scoop out 1.5 cup pumpkin puree.
2. Combine whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, oats, baking pwd, baking soda, salt and spices.
3. In another bowl mix pumkin puree with sugar, oil, eggs and yogurt.
4. Fold wet ingredients with dry ingredients and pour the batter in a muffin tray lined with baking cups.
5. Place the baking tray in the oven preheated at 350 F and bake for 20-25 mins.
Serve fresh with Chai Latte. These muffins will stay good in the fridge for upto 5 days or can be frozen for upto 3 months.
Chai Latte recipe here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqCl8JqUkog