Chicken Crockpot Recipe Vegetables-Recipe 1
- 1 3/4 lbs uncooked thawed boneless, skinless chicken breasts or boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 pound baby carrots (the thicker kind) or whole peeled carrots
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp crushed rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Prepare your chicken by cutting off excess fat and then cutting the chicken into bite size pieces. Add the chicken to the slow cooker.
- Prepare your vegetables. Wash your green beans and trim off the ends. Cut them in half. Wash your potatoes and cut the red potatoes in half (for firmer) or in quarters (for soft). Add all the vegetables to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the salt, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, paprika and olive oil. Use a large spoon to toss everything together and to distribute the seasonings.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Remove lid, stir and scoop onto dishes and enjoy!
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Vegetables-Recipe 2
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
For The Sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper.
- Place chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots and soy sauce mixture into a 6-qt slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours, basting every hour. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- OPTIONAL: Preheat oven to broil. Place chicken thighs onto a baking sheet, skin side up, and broil until crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve chicken immediately with potatoes, carrots and green beans, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Vegetables-Recipe 3
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken tenders breasts will work fine too
- 1 lb. bag baby carrots
- 1.5 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes cut into wedges
- ½ cup salted butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Add the chicken down in the middle of the slow cooker. Add the potatoes on one side and the carrots on the other side.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and parsley.
- Pour the butter mixture over the chicken and veggies.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Vegetables-Recipe 4
- 1 tablespoon. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 pound baby red potatoes sliced in half
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound green beans
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Pour olive oil and garlic in the bottom of your 5-6 quart slow cooker. Line the bottom with baby carrots and potatoes. Add the chicken thighs on top.
- In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar and balsamic vinegar. Pour it on top of the chicken thighs and veggies.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!