Chicken Crockpot Recipe Balsamic Vinegar-Recipe 1
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 pounds skinless , boneless chicken breasts
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 large yellow onion , sliced
- 1 red bell pepper , thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper , thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Grease the sides and bottom of the crock pot with olive oil; sprinkle minced garlic over it.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to the crock pot and arrange it in one single layer.
In a small mixing bowl combine balsamic vinegar and brown sugar; whisk until thoroughly combined and pour it over chicken.
- Top with sliced vegetables and Italian Seasoning.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove cover and transfer chicken breasts to a cutting board; using two forks, shred the chicken.*
- Stir the shredded chicken back into the crock pot.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Balsamic Vinegar-Recipe 2
- 2 c. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 c. baby red potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large slow cooker, add Brussels sprouts and potatoes in an even layer and place chicken on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, brown sugar, mustard, dried thyme, rosemary, oregano, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over chicken and vegetables. Scatter all over with garlic.
- Cover and cook on high until chicken is fall-apart tender, 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with the juices.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Balsamic Vinegar-Recipe 3
For 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb baby carrot(455 g)
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar(120 mL)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 lb green beans(455 g)
- fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Pour olive oil and garlic in the bottom of a 6-qt slow cooker. Line the bottom with baby carrots, then place the chicken thighs over the carrots.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and vinegar. Top with sliced onion.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Chicken Crockpot Recipe Balsamic Vinegar-Recipe 4