Weight Loss Diet Recipe – Rajgira Paratha / Amaranth Paratha | Weight Loss Recipe for Vrat / Upvas / Fast | Rajgira / Amaranth – Super Food Recipe | Weight Loss – Low carb recipe, Low calorie Recipe | Gluten Free Food Recipe
Today I will show you a recipe that you can try for your weight loss journey and also for Navratri Vrat/Upvas/Fasting. Rajgira Paratha / Amaranth Paratha is a low carbohydrate, low calorie food that you should add in your weight loss diet chart. You can have the Rajgira Paratha / Amaranth Paratha in breakfast or lunch or in dinner. You can also carry this recipe to your office.
In my last video I have already explained Rajgira /Amaranth Benefits – “Rajgira/Amaranth Porridge Recipe” – https://youtu.be/EsPxbwoyQHQ
Amaranth or rajgira means “immortal” or “everlasting” in Greek because it is a good source of calcium, protein, and amino acids and is rich in iron, magnesium and vitamin A, B and C too.
100 gm Rajgira / Amaranth = 102 Cal
Rajgira / Amaranth Paratha Recipe Ingredients:
• Rajgira / Amaranth Flour – ½ Cup (for 1 Paratha)
• Grated Low Fat Paneer – 25 gm
• Sendha Namak (Rock Salt) – As per your taste
• Jeera – ½ tsp (Small qty)
• Chopped hara dhaniya (Coriander Leaves) – Small qty
• Chopped green chillies – Small qty
Rajgira / Amaranth is a Super Food, because of the following benefits…
Benefits of Rajgira / Amaranth:
• Improves Digestion: It is high in fiber content, which result in smooth digestion of food and facilitates and efficient uptake of minerals.
• Rich in Protein: Protein is essential for growth and the creation of new cells and tissues, as well as for more immediate energy needs and metabolic functionality.
• Improves Bone Quality: It contain wide range of minerals, including a high concentration of Calcium.
• Gluten Free: Which means that for the millions of people suffering from Celiac’s disease or gluten intolerance, it provides a viable alternative as a grain source.
• Lowers Cholesterol Levels: The dietary fiber helps balance cholesterol in the body by eliminating LDL or bad cholesterol from the cardiovascular system.
• Weight Loss: The dietary fiber present in amaranth keeps your tummy full and reduce your appetite by lowering your likelihood to snack between meals and pack on those extra pounds.
• Antioxidant Agent: It can reduce inflammation in the body and even prevent the activity of free radicals that can cause healthy cells to mutate into cancerous cells.
Eat Rajgira / Amaranth Paratha with Curd or with Green Chutney or with Coconut Chutney.
This Rajgira / Amaranth Paratha is Tasty, Healthy and also helps in Weight Loss.
Send us your comments/suggestions on – Weight Loss Recipe – Rajgira Paratha / Amaranth Paratha Recipe | Vrat ka Paratha | राजगीरा का परांठा by Vibrant Varsha
To watch all the exclusive videos on How to lose weight fast? / Weight Loss Drinks Recipe, subscribe our channel Vibrant Varsha and don’t forget to click the bell button so that you can get a notification every time a new video is posted.
The weight loss diet recipes shown in our channel, Vibrant Varsha are very easy to make, takes less time and the recipes ingredients are easily available.
Please Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
► YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/VibrantVarsha?sub_confirmation=1
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VibrantVarsha
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VarshaVibrant
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/collection/UauNaE
► LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vibrant-varsha-7b9a06165/
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/VibrantVarsha/
#VibrantVarsha #WeightLoss #WeightLossRecipes #WeightLossTips #HowtoLoseWeight #WeightLossDietPlan #FattoFit #DietPlan #DietChart #MealPlan #Recipe
This video is only intended for an informational purpose. Readers are subjected to use this information on their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns and/or needs.
All the content published on this channel is our own creative work and is protected under copyright law.
© Vibrant Varsha | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED